Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Driving Towards Better Times



Love the sun and clouds in this picture.


I feel like I just woke from a very deep up to a new chapter in my life and I have hit the ground running as fast as I can.


 Life is what you make it.


Time is passing by faster and faster as the years go by. if you wait around for things to get better by themselves, there is a huge chance things will get worse. Take action and make changes for the better in your life.


Starting a new job and learning new skills has brought me face to face with the fact that you can either make your life very small or very big. It is always your choice.


 Do something everyday to move forward towards your dreams.


Take calculated smart wisdom guided risks. If you do not try you will never ever know what the outcome could have been. I am learning to have the courage to not think about what others think of me and just live my life.


Live your life to the absolute fullest.


I had the BEST summer this year EVER because I went to places I never been before and made the effort to break out of my shell. Being shy will make you have a boring lonely sad life.


Life is too precious to live it isolated because of fear. Fear will stop you from becoming the incredible human being you are supposed to be.


Get out of your comfort zone and LIVE!




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment