Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Life is Mermazing!

I LOVE  this mermazing mermaid cosmetic or travel bag. I was walking around H&M and spotted this zippered pouch was just thrown across a rack.




The beautiful sparkly glitter turquoise color and fish scale pattern caught my eye and you know I LOVE that it has a mermaid themed design.



This is a picture of the back view of the pouch. It is tall about the length of my hand and could probably hold about four midsized product containers. The price was $4.99. It is made from vinyl. Not too thin material so it should hold up to a bit of wear and tear.

As I was standing in line at H&M, I saw a small black  purse sized umbrella for $7.99. The hunt for a new full sized umbrella was a lot more difficult than it should have been. I finally found one at Kmart. I will keep the bigger umbrella in my car and take the small black one in my purse or work tote bag ( I got from H&M a while back and it has been an amazing purchase for $10.00).

In October, a H&M will be opening in my local mall, I am so excited. One thing I love about H&M is I can find clothes I can wear to work not just trendy things for going out to a club. I cannot wait!

Here is a previous post about H&M.

Thank you for reading!

Thomasina





 

No comments:

Post a Comment