Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Time Passes By Quickly - Enjoy The Beautiful Things In Life

The back of a dogwood flower

Dogwood tree and clear blue sky


Dogwood Flower
I am so thankful I took pictures of the dogwood tree in my backyard when it was in bloom. Before I knew it the flower petals were blowing in the wind. The time for the flowers to display their beauty quickly passed and it was time for them to leave until next spring.

This made me think about how quickly beautiful things pass through our lives. Take time to enjoy all the good things and especially the beautiful things. I just happened to be looking out my bedroom window to see the petals fluttering in the wind. In past years, I had never noticed this happened so quickly.

Time passes faster than we realize.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment