Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Beauty Review - Olay Foaming Face Wash

Olay Foaming Facial Wash for Sensitive Skin
This is a good cleanser if you do not use too much of it at one time. I have combination skin. When I used this product it had a slight drying effect on the drier areas of my face. I suggest using less than a pea sized amount. Also take the time to rinse off all the foam after cleansing. This may add to the drying effect I experienced.

The product itself is like a pearly soap. It is really gentle and cleans very well. It does not win over my favorite Cetaphil but it comes close. I use just a little(smaller than a pea size) with a warm washcloth or facial brush on my face and neck. Be gentle with your skin, there is no need to scrub.

When I apply any cleanser, I will take a few moments to do a light facial massage. This has many benefits for the skin and the muscles underneath.

I bought the product to try something different from Cetaphil that is good for sensitive skin but I don't think I will be repurchasing it. It was fine it just wasn't amazing and it wasn't very moisturizing. My blog review on Cetaphil is here.

Olay website

Have you used this product before? Did you find it drying?

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment